GRA is a registered Charity that has provided free confidential, impartial and independent advice for over 35 years to the general public on a range of issues including benefits, debt, housing, employment and consumer problems.
As a result of the organisation’s continuing development and a growing need for their services, it became an operational necessity for GRA to relocate their office premises. In common with most companies which relocate, retention of existing telephone numbers is vital, GRA were no exception and they required a robust solution which would secure their existing numbers.
What DB Comms did:
If not managed well, moving office can be stressful and because GRA had engaged DB Comms our extensive experience and knowledge guaranteed that the process would be a straight-forward exercise for our client as far as telecommunications was concerned.
- To ensure GRA could keep their phone numbers we moved them to an IP based solution, and because of the cost-effective nature of our hosted IP solution the client opted to deploy this
- To provide a reliable and robust VoIP service, we ran the system over a voice enabled Fibre Broadband which prioritises voice traffic to support up to 30 simultaneous calls
- All works were carried out in advance of the move date so that, on the day, the staff arrived at a new office with a fully functioning communications network
Outcome for GRA
- In relation to their telecoms requirements it was a pain-free office move for GRA. The entire telecoms aspect of the relocation was handled and organised by DB Comms
- All hardware and associated services were provided by DB Comms
- Hosted IP phone system was configured by one of our qualified engineers.
- A cost-effective solution and consolidated monthly billing
- Scalable hosted phone system to help with future growth plans
- In-built fail-overs and disaster recovery